Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Wedding!!














Saturday came around rather quickly this week, as there was preparation for Poune's wedding to be done. Most notably hair, nails and tanning. Before any of this could commence we decided to go for a ride early on Saturday morning joined be Rhys and Megan.
It was a hill morning with Balmoral and Taronga Zoo the order of the day. It is always a bit uneven with Jonathon and Rhys on road bikes and Megan and I bringing up the rear on the the MTB's. Regardless we all managed to stay together and even stopped for a sociable coffee at the naval base in Balmoral. It was then onto a morning of serious appearance maintenance. Despite best intentions of not needing to rush to be ready on time some how I went from having 2 hours with nothing really to do but relax to Clodagh arriving to pick us up, and me still needing to pack handbag for the evening and lock house up etc. All those non-jobs that somehow take about 15 minutes....how does that happen???

The wedding was great!!! The bride looked amazing, the venue, weather, entertainment, food and fellow guests were all wonderful. We had a really enjoyable evening. Our table was down next to where the band was seated so we could be rather loud and still get away with it. I wore my new wonderful dress which I am in love with...I think it is my favourite dress EVER!!. Clodagh and Megan also looked glamorous and Jonathon super handsome!!! (I am not biased). So after after night with champagne and wine it was home to bed. Here are some pics of Jonathon and I with the bride, myself Clodagh and Megan and Jonathon and I.

No comments:


Bears held in cages for bile extraction- a cruel and unneccessary prctise

Bear in cage