Thursday, August 2, 2007

I caught up with Megan and Clodagh last night for dinner. Megan has been having some serious reservations about coming on the cycle trip. I tried to dispel some of these over dinner. Hopefully I have been successful. At the end of the evening she could definitely see the funny side of what we were about to undertake, and potentially the various times we would need to rely on each other when a "princess tantrum" was about to happen (which I am expecting around day 6)

So this morning at spin class Megan arrived with the positive news that she had found her passport (it was missing) and that it was still valid. On top of this she did a double spin class to strengthen her commitment. So all in all it looks as though she is back on board and will be there with me at the airport in 5 weeks.

The other positive news from yesterday came from my monthly visit to the hairdressers. Deb who has been doing my hair for a long time generously provided a wonderful prize to be used at my disco bowling event later in the month....awesome.

No comments:


Bears held in cages for bile extraction- a cruel and unneccessary prctise

Bear in cage