Sunday, July 29, 2007


The week that was- actually this week was pretty tough. After enjoying a Saturday evening at Poune's hens party(picture added) the wheels started to fall off. Monday I started to feel unwell and on Tuesday and Wednesday I was sick. This really started to worry me because I started to think about being sick when I was away and what I would do if I felt this bad but still needed to peddle 90km's per day.

Being sick just makes everything seem pretty ordinary and my excitement and enthusiasm was drained. By Friday I was feeling a lot better. I managed to attend the last Friday morning run/box class which was great.

Saturday was mt last personal training session until I get back from my trip. Megan also came along and true to form Poune butt blasted and tricep dipped us to exhaustion- great work out.

No comments:


Bears held in cages for bile extraction- a cruel and unneccessary prctise

Bear in cage