Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday has come around again. Another week closer to departure. I am starting to get really excited. This morning was a great work-out. We ran Lavender Bay and the dreaded stairs (3 laps). I forgot what they were like has it has been a little while since I have done them. Usually these are best attempted in the summer months as it is really dark. Three laps is just enough....then onto boxing. The new set is the butt blaster, and it does!! Only one more week of Friday classes to go...it will be sadly missed, but nice to think that we recommence it will be spring.. yeah!!

I am not sure if it is the weather or just plain indulgence but I am slightly obsessed with Cadbury Dairy Milk mint crisp chocolate. Not a day can go past when I do not find myself having some. I must put an end to this evil habit as it will only end in tears.

No comments:


Bears held in cages for bile extraction- a cruel and unneccessary prctise

Bear in cage