Sunday, September 2, 2007

Final Weekend before departure!!

The last days before departure have snuck up on me, and I still have a million things to do. Saturday we went for a long ride 70km and it felt great. I had my bike properly fitted for me, and he made major adjustments to my position. The difference it made was incredible. I think my overall speed and consistency improved. I also felt alot more comfortable. I was dubious about having this service done, but after spending 3 hours with him on Thursday night and riding on Saturday it was well worth the effort and cost.

As i go into the last 2 days at work excitement is building. Once I do my final check list I will feel ready. The bearometer is at 92% so I have almost reached my goal before departure which is fantastic. Now all that is left is to ride the km's.

No comments:


Bears held in cages for bile extraction- a cruel and unneccessary prctise

Bear in cage